As part of its mission to assist Muslims in the Washington Metropolitan Area, Islamic Heritage Center offers various services for the community. These services include but are not limited to:
- Providing access to information for those who are interested in learning more about the religion.
- Performing Matrimonial services. Information regarding this can be found in the Islamic Marriage page.
- Taking and distributing Zakaah.
- Assistance in writing your will.
- Helping those in need from the community.
- Allowing those in need of performing community services hours to complete them at the center.