He is, our beloved Sheikh, Sheikh-Dr. Nabil, also known as Abu-AbdulRahman.
The Islamic Heritage Center which was founded in 2001 by Dr. Nabil Zahr (May Allah Preserve him). In 2009, he established the American University for Arabic & Islamic Studies and in the year 2010, he established the Palm Tree School.
Early Education: Sheikh Abu-AbdelRahman completed the memorization of the Quran at an early age. He received his education from Al-Azhar University and Aien Shams University - School of Medicine.
Teachers: Sheikh Abu AbdelRahman studied under some of the most knowledgeable scholars of his time including: Shiekh Muqbil bin Haadee al-Waadi’ee, and Sheikh 'Abd al-'Aziz ibn Baaz (May Allah Grant them Mercy).
Beside the above mentioned scholars, as a practicing physician in Egypt and Kuwait, Sheikh Abu AbdelRahman dedicated his free time to spread the authentic knowledge of the religion of Allah. He spent and continues to spend his time teaching Fiqh, Aqeedah, Tafseer, and Seerah.
Some of the books that have been explained within these lectures are listed below:
- Tafsir (Interpretation of the Qur'an)
- Tafsir Ibn Katheer
- Tafsir As-Sa'adi by AbdulRahman As-Sa'adi
- Hadith (Sayings of Muhammad, peace be upon him)
- Fatih Al-Barie, Sharih Sahih Al-Bukhari
- Al-Minhaaj, Sharih Sahih Muslim
- Mukhatisir Sahih Muslim
- Sharh Riyadh as-Saaliheen
- Mustalahah Al-Hadeeth
- Forty Hadith Al-Nawiee
- Aqeedah (Islamic creed)
- Aqeedah Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah
- Qawaa'id Muthla fi Sifaati Allah wa Asmaa'ihil Husna
- Fatih A;-Majied, Sharih Kitab al-Tawhid
- Sharh al-Aqeedat Al-Wasatiyah
- Sharh al-Aqeedat Al-Tahwieeah
- Sharh Marij Al-Qaboul
- Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence)
- Al-Darariee Al-Mudieah (By Al-Shaoukanee)
- Subil Aslam: Sharh Blugh Al-Maram
- Umdat al-Ahkam
- Sieerah (Life of the Prophet-Peace and Prayers be Upon him)
- Zad Al-Maad Fie Hadie Khier Al-Ibaad
- Sahih As-Seerah by Al Albani
- Seerat Ar-Rasool (SallAllahu alaihi wa sallam) by Ibn Katheer
- Arabic Language
- Sharh Matina Al-Agroumieah
- Merits of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah Peace and Prayers be Upon him
In giving religious verdicts, Sheikh Abu AbduRahman’s Fataawa (i.e., rulings/verdicts) are based on the Manhaj of Ahlu Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah, which is evidenced from Qur'an and Sunnah, based upon the understanding of the Companions of Prophet Mohammed (Peace be upon him) and their righteous followers.
Sheikh Abu AbdulRahman's Students